Search the Catalogue
Our Founders - Ruth and Eddie Frow
200 years of working class movement activism
Living History performance 'No Power on Earth' at Salford Museum
Fishing in the Dustbowl
Salford's Sarsaparilla Sounds
Salford's Sarsparilla Sounds
To Make That Future Now
Radical women, 1880-1914
Democracy Drop In
Talkin' 'bout that representation
Heritage Open Days 2016 - library tours
Our third mini film festival
"Organise, educate and agitate": trade unionism and office workers in Britain, 1914-39
The Olimpiada Popular of 1936 and the worker sport movement in the inter-war years
Protests and public space in Lancashire and Yorkshire in the age of radicals and the Chartists, 1789-1848
Engels, the Burns Family and the Manchester Irish
Charlotte Delaney's 'Sweet Responsibility' - first UK reading EVENT FULL
Pit props: music, international solidarity and the 1984/85 miners' strike
Alfred Evans, WW1 conscientious objector
Museums at Night - Quiet Loner and Jennifer Reid
'We Only Want the Earth'
Black History Month talk - Lou Kushnick
Voting for Change edit-a-thon
Radical Readings fundraiser
Dare Devil Rides to Jarama
Dare Devil Rides to Jarama
LGBT History Month - Julie Bindel
International Women's Day - Marika Sherwood and Peggy Mulongo
Geoff Andrews talk on James Klugmann, 'The Shadow Man'
Book launch - biography of Noah Ablett
Everyday Austerity - an exhibition
Deborah Mutch talk - 'What I mean, my dear': The Woman Worker and the male voice
Ruth Cohen talk - 'Margaret Llewelyn Davies: socialist, feminist and co-operator'
Alison Ronan talk - 'The real rebels of WW1'
Trevor Fisher talk - 'Reclaiming the Blanketeers'
Stephen Mustchin talk - Strikes, workplace occupations and 'the right to share hardship'; engineering trade unionism and the 1980 occupation at Gardner
Dean Kirby talk on Angel Meadow
- 2015 Frow Lecture - Frances O'Grady
- Museums at Night: Songs from Cottonopolis - the Bailey Sisters 'test the echo' at the Library
- Talk, 'Mary Wollstonecraft and natural history'
- Exhibition: Spirit of '45: from warfare to welfare
- Invisible Histories talk - Notoriously militant: the story of a union branch at Ford Dagenham
- Invisible Histories talk - The People: the Rise and Fall of the Working Class, 1910-2010
- Invisible Histories talk - ''Red Nelson": the English working class and the making of C.L.R. James
- Ewan MacColl - his life, his words, his music
- No Redemption Songs
- A Hundred in One Hundred Minutes
- Keir Hardie centenary conference
- Francis Beckett talk on Clement Attlee
- Pat Thane talk on the 1945 welfare reforms
- Keith Flett talk - 'A history of 1945: beyond Ken Loach'
- Film screening, 'Song of the People'
- Exhibition: Guernica in Manchester re-representation
- Talk, 'Britain's early productive cooperatives, why they were forgotten and why they're relevant today'
- Nat, Sam and Ramona - the story of a Spanish Civil War photograph
- Black History Month talk, 'The forgotten war: World War I in Africa'
- Guernica in Manchester talk
- Exhibition: Protect, by Al Johnson
- Exhibition: To end all wars
- Doctor Who and the Communist: the writing career and politics of Malcolm Hulke
- Heritage Open Days tours
- Flow Salford Festival - installation by Hannah Hiett
- Salford stories and radical readings II
- Digital Women's Archive North pop-up event
- International Women's Day
- LGBT History Month event
- Rapper dance - its creation and what it meant to working communities
- Justice for Alice Wheeldon!
- Communities of resistance - patterns of dissent in Britain during the First World War
- Manchester volunteers in the Easter Rising
- Richard Milward - Luddites' Nightmares
- 7th annual Frow lecture
- Living History performance No Power on Earth
- Living History performance - No Power on Earth